WHAT FORMS WILL I NEED TO HAVE COMPLETED?
- Each student will need to complete some key documentation in order to participate and share at the Central Okanagan Inquiry Expo.
- Some of these forms could be essential if you are competing and wish to move on to the Regional Science Fair.
- If you do not have the correct forms filled out, you could be ineligible to move on to the next competitive level.
1. SAFETY AND ETHICS FORM(S)
Safety and Ethics Forms (mandatory for all competitive particpants if/where required)
2. PERMISSION FORM
Central Okanagan Inquiry Expo Permission Form (mandatory for all particpants chosen to attend the Central Okanagan Inquiry Expo event).
- This form will be included as part of the invitation process.
- Print this form and complete all the required components.
- This form must be signed BY BOTH PARTICIPANTS, BOTH PARTICIPANTS' PARENTS, and THE SPONSOR TEACHER.
- This completed form must be scanned and attached as part of the registration process.
3. ELECTRONIC FIELD TRIP PERMISSION
Field Trip Permission (mandatory for Central Okanagan Public School students)
- Sponsor teachers, must complete a District field trip form for any students they have participating in the Central Okanagan Inquiry Expo.
- Please complete this process with enough time to get approval from your school's AO.